QP Semi Launches Its First Dual-Port SRAMs
QP7024 and QP7025 4K x 16 & 8K x 16
Long-Life Second Source for Military Low-Power SRAMs
The QP7024 and QP7025 Dual-Port SRAMs have been QML qualified by DSCC on SMDs 5962-91662 and 5962-91617 and are available to ship now. Both are QP Semi re-engineered devices and serve as a long-life second source for military/aerospace applications.
Product Description & Applications
The QP7024 and QP7025 are high-speed CMOS 4K x 16 and 8K x 16 asynchronous Dual-Port SRAMs.
- True dual-ported memory cells which allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location.
- Low Power- 10μW from a 2V source for data retention and typical standby current of 0.2mW
- It’s QP Semi, so it’s full mil temp
- High Speed- read operation as fast as 35ns over the military temperature range
- Ceramic Packages: 84 Pin Grid Array (PGA) & the 84 pin Ceramic Quad Flatpack (CQFP)
- Dual-Port SRAMs are used in high-speed, high-bandwidth (x32) multi-processor applications where data is exchanged between processors, processes, and systems.
- Dedicated separate controls and I/O sets for each Port, allowing independent reads & writes to any location
- Can be used as stand-alone DP SRAMs or as a combination of MASTER/SLAVE for the 32 bit or larger word-wide applications.
Low Power- QP products consume up to 60% less power than competing products